About Digital Intent
Digital Intent was named #620 of America's 5000 fastest growing companies by Inc Magazine in 2015.
We partner with companies as a “startup team in a box” - working to build the right product for the right people and going to market and acquiring customers cost-effectively. We use a mix of capabilities to rapidly build and grow digital businesses, including: strategy, marketing, product management, UI/UX design, software engineering and much more.
Digital Intent’s sister company, Founder Equity, operates and invests in early stage technology companies.
(Depends on level of experience. Positions available for both experienced and senior level developers.)
- Work with end users, business analysts, designers, developers and technology partners to build and grow consumer and enterprise apps
- Stay current on mobile technologies, trends, and coding best practices
- Work within a fast, iterative, agile development workflow
- B.S Computer Science or related field and 3 years software development experience
- 1+ years of Android development experience
- At least one app in one of the Android app stores
- Experience integrating third-party SDK and frameworks, defining app architecture and development strategies, JSON/REST
- Ability to analyze and optimize UI and back-end application code for efficiency and performance
- Knowledge of Android performance tools and optimization techniques
- Working knowledge of best practices of Android app design and creating UI layouts for multiple devices, unit testing, continuous delivery
- Desire to solve problems and build great things