About Digital Intent
Digital Intent was named #620 of America's 5000 fastest growing companies by Inc Magazine in 2015.
We partner with companies as a “startup team in a box” - working to build the right product for the right people and going to market and acquiring customers cost-effectively. We use a mix of capabilities to rapidly build and grow digital businesses, including: strategy, marketing, product management, UI/UX design, software engineering and much more.
Digital Intent’s sister company, Founder Equity, operates and invests in early stage technology companies.
- Work with front end team to build single page applications in React.js and Flux
- Translate comps to static pages in HTML/CSS
- Experience with React.js, familiarity with Flux
- Familiarity with front end workflows and tools such as Gulp, Grunt, or Webpack
- Comfort with Git for code versioning
- Eagerness to jump in and work with leading front-end libraries and frameworks
- Experience building modular web applications
- Experience with front end performance optimization
- Knowledge and understanding of cross-browser and accessibility concerns
- Knowledge of best practices for building responsive sites and applications
Candidates could locate in our Chicago, Dallas, or Denver offices.