The ability to get traction for a startup is extremely valuable, and extremely rare. It's unusual to get the breadth of skills necessary to move the needle. There's no textbook, and the space is constantly in flux. There's no replacement for hands-on experience, but those opportunities are rare.
This is one of them.
Digital Intent is hiring a digital marketing intern. This will be a unique opportunity to learn the essential skills in growing a business, using real world experience.
We’re looking for a recent grad or senior undergraduate with a diverse skill set that is ready to dive in and get their hands dirty working on real client projects to see real results. Interns will be paid $12/hour.
What You'll Learn:
- How to get visibility in search engines and benefit from a repeating, snowball of organic traffic.
- How to create compelling content that gets shared on social and ranks on Google.
- How to drive high quality, targeted traffic using paid channels.
- What really works with social.
- How to measure everything so you know what works and what doesn't.
At the end of the experience you'll have gained extremely valuable experience, implemented in the real world.
What We're Looking For:
- A great writer and communicator - include an example of a blog post or other writing sample. Ability to adapt tone and voice of written materials for B2B audiences is a plus.
- You must be curious - you'll be learning a ton, and are expected to keep up. You're also expected to take it upon yourself to dig deeper and learn more on your own initiative.
- An interest in social media and how different channels work together.
- Great problem-solving skills and an enthusiasm for learning.
- Extremely organized, responsible and detail oriented.
- Ability to use Photoshop and Keynote.
- Ability to work at least 15 hours a week from our West Loop office.
- Degree (or pursuing a degree) in Journalism, Marketing, or English.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk.